GBBO Bread Week Competition 2018
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may therefore be required to verify Entrants’ identity.
2. By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on www.jacksonsbread.co.uk, twitter.com/ChampionBread, and Instagram.com/jacksonsyorkshireschampion sites form part of these terms and conditions..
3. The Prize Draw opens at 10:00 hrs (GMT) on 11th September 2018 (“OpeningTime”) and all entries must be received before 14:00 hrs (GMT) on 13th September 2018 (“Closing Time”). The time between the opening Time and the Closing Time shall be referred to here in as the “Promotional Period”.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must follow our page, Favourite & RT the Twitter post via the Jackson's Yorkshire's Champion Twitter Page or like the post, follow us and tag another user via the comment box on Jackson's Yorkshire's Champion Instagram page.
5. Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw only once. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once.
6. Following the Closing Time, 2 x main prize winners will be picked at random on the 13th September (the “Prize Winner”).
7. 2 x Main Prize: A selection box of Jackson's bloomers, a Champion Bag, a toast tong and a trollery coin. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Main Prize Winners be referred to as the “Winner".
9. The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for a cashalternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reservesthe right to substitute the Prizes with an alternative prize or prizes of equalor greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. The Winner will be notified that they have won via Twitter and Instagram within 1 day after the Closing Time, and will be asked to confirm their email address, telephone number and postal address. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
11. Entrants must ensure that the Instagram & Twitter account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same day.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or softwarefailures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt ofyour entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
13. If the Winner cannot be contacted, or do not respond to the Promoter’s request for confirmation of that Winner’s postal address within 24 hours of the Promoter making contact, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all complete and eligible entries.
14. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrantsand the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. The Prizes will be delivered separately to the Winners postal address.
16. The names and county of the Winners may be published online (including on the Jackson’s Yorkshire’s Champion website, Facebook, Instragm and Twitter pages).
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deceptionor fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation to, manipulatingthe Prize Draw, choice of Winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves theright (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute awaiver of those rights.
18. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to a reason beyond the reasonable control of thePromoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
19. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebookand Twitter bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook and Twitter from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
21. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
22. Prizes do not include provision for travel, accommodation or any other expenses unless explicitly specified in the prize.
23. Open to UK Mainland Residents only.
24. Promoter: Jackson’s Bakery, 40 Derringham Street, Kingston Upon Hull, HU3 1EW.
I thought I would take the time to write to you and compliment your bakery on your wonderful bread. I have tried both the brown bloomer and I'm currently eating the seeded bloomer, both a blooming gorgeous and probably the best loaves I've had in a very long time. Keep up the good work.
Mark Woodall March 2017